Hemodialysis Catheter features
- Tapered tip facilitates ease of insertion without use of peel-away sheath
- Reduces vessel trauma during insertion
- Radiopaque, facilitates quick visualization under X-Ray.
- 2.5cm far from end hole reduces recircling and wall-suction
- Minimizes risk of clot formation
Rotatable Suture Wing
- Facilitates skin inspection
- Avoid blood vessle wall-suction
- Minimizes risk of exit infections
- No tube-kinking occured
Silicone Extension Tube
- Increases patient comfort, will not crimp over time, able to visualize fluid
- Various Accessories for choice
- Single, double, triple lumen
- good flexibility
- damage resistant
- printed priming volumes
Made from PU (medical grade)
- Better flexibility and anti-kinking performance
- Thermosensitive, softens as it warms to body temperature
- Smooth inside an outside surface, avoid clot formation
- Marking on catheter available
- More comfortable on patients
- High flow type catheter with 30% higher flowrate
Hemodialysis Catheter intended use
- Acute kidney failure
- ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease)
- Over dose medicine or food poison
The first Chinese company obtained SFDA certificate
The first Chinese company approved by USA FDA [510(k) no. k102833]
The first Chinese company develops long term hemodialysis Catheter
The biggest production capacity in China
Hemodialysis Catheter - Standard Kits include
Hemodialysis Catheter by BAIHE MEDICAL
1. The product codes in this chart are for HC kits with straight introducer needle configuration.
2. HC kits with Y-shaped introducer needle configuration are also available upon
discussion. The product code of HC kit with Y-shaped introducer needle configuration
is different from the product code of HC kit with straight introducer needle
configuration.Before you order, please clarify which configuration you request, either
straight or Y-shaped introducer needle.
3. Pediatric types of HC include double lumen 6.5Fr and 8.5Fr.
4. Adult types of HC include single lumen 7Fr, 8Fr； double lumen 10Fr, 11.5Fr, 12Fr, 14Fr
and triple lumen 12Fr.
5. “FR” in the product code means with soft tip.
6. “FH” in the product code means without soft tip (i. e. with relatively harder tip).
7. Pre-curved catheter is available for adult type in double lumen 11.5Fr, 12Fr, 14Fr.
The information presented in the table could be subject to modifications.