1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
– (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system,referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
– (b) information that you provide when you fill a form available on our website;
– (c) information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use :
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies.
For example, in Internet Explorer / Edge you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
3. Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
– (a) administer our website and business;
– (b) personalise our website for you;
– (c) enable your use of the services available on our website;
– (d) send you our email newsletter, to which you can automatically unsubscribe if you no longer want to receive it;
– (e) provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
– (f) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. Security of your personal information
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite its use of encryption, BAIHE MEDICAL cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. f you would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within thirty (30) days.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
8. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Last update: april 2020.